Well, I just noticed that PolitiFact was celebrating its Birthday Number 4, and I thought, I think it's my birthday, too....my first. I created Politi-Psychotics about a year ago with several themes in mind: first, I was tired of debating (someone) at PolitiFact's Facebook page and wanted a better forum where I had more rhetorical/graphical freedom and second, I wanted to quantify PolitiFact's Truth-o-Meter. But as everything changes over time, this blog has evolved: now PolitiFact has its own Truth Index, and there's a lot of other fact-check websites, and a lot of people are interested in what PolitiFact does. This is the "job" I enjoy day in and out, on weekends and holidays. I hope to continue unabated, although September will be a busy month for me as it looks like I may be packing up and leaving Michigan to make a permanent home in Florida. So there may not be a lot of posts for that month.
Thanks to all my commenters and followers and I hope it keeps getting better!
3 comments:
Congrats! have been following you for a while, keep pounding on bryan and keep the charts on politfact coming. --Dale
Happy blogging birthday, Karen!
Thank you both. :-)
Post a Comment