Tuesday, July 19, 2011

State by State: New Feature in Guide to PF Detractors

The last part of my Guide to PolitiFact Detractors page includes links to other fact-checking websites.  I've decided to add something to that, although it doesn't exactly "detract" from PolitiFact.  After noting there are many regional fact-checking websites, I thought it might be a good idea to list them alphabetically by state, and include those of PolitiFact.  As I find out about others, I will add them, and if and when the list gets really long, there will probably be a new page.

Googling "[name of state] followed by fact checking or fact checker" (or vice versa) didn't yield a whole lot, just links to FactCheck.org or PolitiFact...but I did find a few new ones, of particular interest, San Diego Fact Check.  California and any one of its many newpapers  would be a good partnership for PolitiFact.

No comments:

Post a Comment